Warranty & Guarantee
(Warranty not applicable for EQUI-VASA products see EQUI-VASA product guarantee below)
Corbro Pty Ltd offers you a warranty that:
- The EVA foam will not collapse; and
- The product when supplied has a vertical destructive bond between the rubber and the EVA for a period of one year from the date of sale.
This Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- The top side 4mm rubber becoming detached from the bottom foam composite caused by force or migration of foreign material (eg bedding- straw, wood shavings or similar) between the rubber and foam
- Defects or damage from abnormal use, unauthorized modifications or repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration or improper installation.
- Any acts which are not the fault of Corbro Pty Ltd.
- Consequential loss.
- Any transport costs. All product is ex factory Melbourne.
- Products where the product is installed or left in direct sunlight.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Trade Practices Act and other laws imply conditions and warranties into contracts for the supply of goods and prohibit the exclusion, restriction or modification of such conditions and warranties. To the extent permitted by law, such conditions and warranties are excluded from this contract. To the extent permitted by law, the liability of Corbro Pty Ltd in respect of a breach of an implied condition or warranty under law that cannot be excluded, or any warranty made under these terms and conditions is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at the option of Corbro Pty Ltd, to the:
- replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- repair of the products;
- payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent goods;
- payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
Corbro Pty Ltd is solely a manufacturer and is not responsible for any issues that may arise from installations by other parties.
To make a warranty claim contact:
Corbro Pty Ltd
ABN 94 061 808 026
Po Box 5113
Q Super Centre
Phone 0408 326 753
EQUI-VASA FLOOR AND WALL GUARANTEE
Corbro Pty Ltd guarantees all Equi-Vasa products are manufactured in Australia using Australian made products.
The cellular material HM1 is manufactured using a proprietary blended polymer combination & tested to the following standards: ASTMD3575, ASTM D412 & ASTM D624
The rubber material 3663F is manufactured & tested to the following standards: ASTMD2240 & AS 16B3.21
All Equi-vasa products perform a high impact and energy absorption function and as such may require replacement periodically.